Happy Sunday! I think I’m out of my isolation reading slump. I’ve gotten back into the habit of reading before signing on to work and before bed. Not much else to update on outside of reading and working from home. Any one do any fun activities inside?
- Before She Was Found by Heather Gudenkauf ★★★ (2019, p. 354)
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya by Nagaru Tanigawa ★★ (2003, p. 202)
- Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson ★★★★ (2018, p. 420)
- An Absolutely Remarkable Thing by Hank Green ★★★★ (2018, p. 338)
- Wind/Pinball by Haruki Murakami ★★★ (1979, p. 234)
- In The House In The Dark of The Woods by Laird Hunt ★★ (2018, p. 218)
- Something Real by Heather Demetrios (2014, p. 413)
Reading through my backlist of books I purchased years ago and never got around to reading.
Didn’t purchase anything this week!
Borrowed from the Library
Thankful to be able to borrow e<books from the library while their branches are closed!
Didn’t request or get approved for any books this week!
- Weekly Update #22 | 03/29 – 04/04
- 11 Short Books I Own I Want To Read During Self Isolation
- Friday Book Beginnings & The Friday 56 | #68