The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. I’ll also be linking to Stacking the Shelves a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.
Happy Sunday! It’s Sunday, right? The days of the week are blending together. I took about three weeks off from blogging this month. The only posts that were published were ones that had already been written and scheduled. I think the lack of blogging came from my lack of reading. I’ve been work from home now for just over three weeks and I think the lack of commuting put a damper on my reading. This weekend I gave myself a goal of reading a book and I finished The Secrets We Kept in one day! (spoiler)
Does anyone have any good books that got them out of a slump and back into reading?
- The Secrets We Kept by Lara Prescott ★★★★★ (2019, p. 368)
- How to Stop Feeling Like Shit by Andrea Owen
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya by Nagaru Tanigawa
Didn’t purchase anything this week!
Borrowed from the Library
- The Secrets We Kept by Lara Prescott
I borrowed the book from the public library before it shut down so I borrowed the audiobook from the online public library app to get me back into the habit of reading during this time.
- The Extraordinaries by T.J. Klune
- A House is a Body by Shruti Swamy
- Instagram (@shelvesofspines)
- Twitter (@shelvesofspines)
Good job finishing a book, and hope you enjoy your NetGalley eARCs!
Pingback: Weekly Update #23 | 04/05 – 04/11 | Shelves of Spines