Happy Sunday! It’s been a very busy work week. I haven’t gotten much reading done this week or much of anything to be honest. Some wins for the week however:
- Brought my lunch to work all 5 days
- Had an amazing team dinner at an Italian restaurant and got delicious vegan versions of what everyone else was having
- Went to a karaoke bar for the first time and belted out songs with coworkers
- Paid a large chunk to my student loan
Here’s hoping for a productive week! My plans today are reading, chores, and hitting up the dollar store to organise the under the sink cabinet with a walk through a hiking trail with this beautiful warmer than average March temperatures.
- The Book of M by Peng Shepherd ★★★.5 (2018, p. 435)
- Beneath the Sugar Sky by Seanan McGuire ★★★ (2018, p. 174)
A lot of books that I had on hold at the library with long wait times because they were new releases and very popular all ended up being available for me to pick up at the same time. Now I can’t renew these two books so I need to finish both by Tuesday and Thursday respectively or else there will be a fine.
- The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon (2018, p. 827)
Borrowed from the Library
No books borrowed from the library this week!
Didn’t request or get approved for anything this week.
- Weekly Update #19 | 02/23 – 02/29
- February 2020 | Monthly Wrap Up
- Friday Book Beginnings & The Friday 56 | #64
Now that the weather is getting warmer any books you’ve been waiting to pick up? Any wins this week?