Happy Sunday! What a week it has been. I’ve been trying to manage my mental health this week while still going to work and trying to perform at my normal level as I learn my new position. Lots of late hours, early mornings, and quieting my inner critic.
Friday was a good day though! In my previous position we had monthly rewards and the ones with the “most points” got a special prize at the end of the year. I just got in to the top 4 and found out that at the end of March I get to take the day off work for an “all expense paid” day at a luxurious spa! I am so excited to relax and hang out with my teammates.
Putting a heavier focus on my wellbeing this week and I hope that continues through the month of March. Have a great week everyone!
- Recursion by Blake Crouch ★★★★★ (2019, p. 336)
- The Arrangement by Robyn Harding ★★★★ (2019, p. 343)
- Boundless by Jillian Tamaki ★★★ (2017, p. 247)
- The Book of M by Peng Shepherd
Didn’t purchase anything this week!
Borrowed from the Library
- The Secrets We Kept by Lara Prescott (2019, p. 368)
- Dead to Her by Sarah Pinborough (2020, p. 400)
- Boundless by Jillian Tamaki (2017, p. 247)
- How to Stop Feeling Like Shit by Andrea Owen (2018, p. 224)
Didn’t request or get approved for anything this week.
- Weekly Update #17 | 02/16 – 02/22
- Shelf Control #1 | From the Mouth of the Whale
- Friday Book Beginnings & The Friday 56 | #63
What books do you like to read in winter? Any wins you had this week?