Happy Sunday! This week, although a shorter work week, felt like the longest week ever.
I have spent my weekend so far at my parents house, hanging out and reading to decompress. Dad and I went to the mall and at Indigo they had “blind dates with a book” on a main table. I’ve always been intrigued by this premise so I decided to give it a chance.
Put your guesses in the comments what you think this book was! Unfortunately, I had already read it before.
Heading back to my apartment later today to cram in a weekend’s worth of chores in an afternoon. Nothing too exciting on the agenda this upcoming week but I hope it’s a good one.
- The Wives by Tarryn Fisher ★★★★ (2019, p. 336)
- Midnight at the Electric by Jodi Lynn Anderson ★★★★ (2017, p. 259)
- Someone We Know by Shari Lapena ★★★ (2019, p. 292)
- One Death: Nine Stories by Multiple Authors ★★ (2014, p. 160)
- Recursion by Blake Crouch
- The Arrangement by Robyn Harding
- All The Pretty Girls by J.T. Ellison (2007, p. 416)
- The Flight Attendant by Chris Bohjalian (2018, p. 480)
Borrowed from the Library
- A Nearly Normal Family by M.T. Edvardsson (2018, p. 400)
- The One by John Marrs (2016, p. 416)
- In An Absent Dream by Seanan McGuire (2019, p. 187)
- Educated by Tara Westover (2018, p. 334)
- One Death, Nine Stories by Multiple Authors (2014, p. 160)
- Before She Was Found by Heather Gudenkauf (2019, p. 354)
Didn’t request or get approved for anything this week.
- Weekly Update #17 | 02/09 – 02/015
- Book Review | Moon of the Crusted Snow by Waubgeshig Rice
- Book Review | The Final Six by Alexandra Monir
- ARC Review | You Are Not Alone by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen
- Book Review | My Sister, the Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite
- Friday Book Beginnings & The Friday 56 | #62
Are you a mood reader? What books do you like to read in winter?