Happy Sunday! What a week. I am excited that it’s a 3 day weekend (Family Day on Monday in Canada) so that I get an extra day to decompress. On top of work I was but more social in the evenings and went out with friends after work for drinks and snacks. It’s nice to do that but my evening routine gets all thrown off.
Today’s plans are to do all the chores: groceries, laundry, dishes, cleaning every inch of the apartment, etc. I have to take my cat to my parents for the week because we are finally getting our bathroom replaced after the flooding in early January. I’m excited to get a new sink, vanity and tub!
I hope everyone has a great week 🙂
- Moon of the Crusted Snow by Waubgeshig Rice ★★★★ (2018, p. 218)
- The Final Six by Alexandra Monir ★★★ (2018, p. 352)
- Bad Blood: Secrets and Lies in a Silicon Valley Startup by John Carreyou ★★★★ (2018, p. 339)
- Down Among the Sticks and Bones by Seanan McGuire ★★★★ (2018, p. 187)
- Convenience Store Woman by Sayaka Murata ★★★ (2018, p. 163)
- Midnight at the Electric by Jodi Lynn Anderson
- Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson (2018, p. 416)
- Vicious by V. E. Schwab (2013, p. 368)
- The Roanoke Girls by Amy Engel (2017, p. 279)
Borrowed from the Library
- The Book of M by Peng Shepherd (2018, p. 485)
- The Arrangement by Robyn Harding (2019, p. 343)
- Beneath the Sugar Sky by Seanan McGuire (2018, p. 174)
- Midnight at the Electric by Jodi Lynn Anderson (2017, p. 259)
Didn’t request or get approved for anything this week.
- Weekly Update #16 | 02/02 – 02/08
- Book Review | The Woman in the Window by A. J. Finn
- ARC Review | The Sound of Stars by Alechia Dow
- Book Review | Daisy Jones and the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Friday Book Beginnings & The Friday 56 | #61
What book did you enjoy this week? Pick up anything new?