Happy Sunday! What a week it has been. I’ve recovered from my wisdom tooth removal. The only annoying thing was a liquid/mushy diet for a week. Other than that basically no pain.
I had a pipe burst in my bathroom late one night which was a not so fun thing to experience just before going to bed. Long story short, 1940s pipes are not the greatest and now I am having my entire bathroom piping and appliances replaced.
All in all, with everything that happened this week I wouldn’t say it was that bad. Here’s hoping February is a great month!
- Sabrina by Nick Drnaso (graphic novel) ★★★ (2018, p. 208)
- Woman World by Aminder Dhaliwal ★★★★★ (2018, p. 259)
- The Road by Cormac McCarthy ★★★ (2006, p. 287)
- Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston ★★★★.5 (2019, p. 421)
- The Gravity of Us by Phil Stamper ★★★ (2020, p. 320)
- Her Pretty Face by Robyn Harding ★★★★ (2018, p. 352)
Didn’t purchase anything this week!
Borrowed from the Library
- Every Heart A Doorway by Seanan McGuire (2016, p. 173)
- The Colorado Kid by Stephen King (2005, p. 178)
- The Final Six by Alexandra Moir (2018, p. 352)
- The Roanoke Girls by Amy Engel (2017, p. 279)
- Aphrodite Made Me Do It by Trista Mateer (2019, p. 224)
- The Gravity of Us by Phil Stamper (2020, p. 320)
- Weekly Update #12 | 01/19 – 01/25
- Friday Book Beginnings & The Friday 56 | #59
- Monthly Wrap Up | January 2020
What book did you enjoy this week? Pick up anything new?