Happy Sunday! I am currently recovering from getting my wisdom tooth out. Stocked up on books at the library as I booked of the first two days of next week in case I’m in pain or still swollen. Doesn’t hurt too much now as I write this Saturday evening and I’m hoping that carries on tomorrow.
After the snowstorm we had last week, it’s been super rainy and positive degrees. No wonder every one has this lingering cold that doesn’t seem to go away.
I hope everyone has a great week! I’m off to crack open another book and eat some ice cream.
- The Devouring Gray by Christine Lynn Herman ★★★★ (2019, p. 368)
- You Are Not Alone by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen ★★★★.5 (2020, p. 352) *ARC
- I’ll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson ★★★★★ (2014, p. 371)
- Neverworld Wake by Marisha Pessl ★★★★ (2018, p. 328)
- Brazen: Rebel Ladies Who Rocked the World by Penelope Bagieu ★★★★ (2018, p. 296)
Didn’t purchase anything this week!
Borrowed from the Library
- Neverworld Wake by Marisha Pessl (ebook) (2018, p. 328)
- Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston (2019, p. 421)
- Someone We Know by Shari Lapena (2019, p. 292)
- Resurrection Girls by Ava Morgyn (2019, p. 272)
- The Poppy War by R. F. Kuang (2018, p. 644)
- Bad blood : secrets and lies in a Silicon Valley startup by John Carreyou (2018, p. 339)
- Exhalation by Ted Chiang (ebook) (2019, p. 352)
- Woman World by Aminder Dhaliwal (graphic novel) (2018, p. 259)
- Brazen: Rebel Ladies Who Rocked the World by Penelope Bagieu (graphic novel) (2018, p. 296)
- Sabrina by Nick Drnaso (graphic novel) (2018, p. 208)
- Weekly Update #12 | 01/12 – 01/18
- Book Review | The Farm by Joanne Ramos
- Book Review | The Whisper Man by Alex Smith
- Friday Book Beginnings & The Friday 56 | #58
What book did you enjoy this week? Pick up anything new?