Happy Sunday! What a week. I feel like time at work went by so fast and I didn’t get everything I wanted to get done done. I did read a fair amount of books this week and two non-fictions to boot which is rare for me. For 2020, I am trying out genres I don’t typically read.
We just got hit with 20cm of snow yesterday which made for great weather to stay inside and read 🙂
Nothing else much to note about this week. It was pretty average. I did however re-fall in love with yoga and have been doing it every night this week to get myself in relaxed mind set.
I hope everyone has a great week!
- The Farm by Joanne Ramos ★★★★ (2019, p. 327)
- Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers by Mary Roach ★★★★★ (2003, p. 303)
- The Sound of Stars by Alechia Dow ★★★ (2020, p. 400) *ARC
- Radical Candor by Kim Scott (2017, p. 243)
- You Are Not Alone by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen (2020, p. 352)
- The Devouring Gray by Christine Lynn Herman (2019, p. 336)
Didn’t purchase anything this week!
Borrowed from the Library
- Stiff: The Curious Life of Human Cadavers by Mary Roach (2003, p. 303)
I put a lot of books on hold at the library this week and I am excited for them to be ready for pick up. A little taste of what I put on hold:
- Bad Blood: Secrets and Lies of a Start Up in Silicon Valley
- The Secrets We Kept
- The Poppy War
Didn’t get approved for anything this week!
I will however put a few titles that I recently requested that I hope I get approved for. Hoping if I put it in the universe it will come true 🙂
- He Started It by Samantha Downing
- The Sun Down Motel by Simone St. James
- The Last Flight by Julie Clark
- Weekly Update #12 | 01/05 – 01/11
- Book Review | The Dreamers by Karen Thompson Walker
- ARC Review | Don’t Read the Comments by Eric Smith
- Book Review | Now Entering Addamsville by Francesca Zappia
- Friday Book Beginnings & The Friday 56 | #57
What book did you enjoy this week? I’m looking for pandemic book recommendations if you got ’em!