Happy Sunday and Happy New Year! Odd week with coming back from Christmas holidays, my partner having some days off, myself working through the 31st-2nd. I’m excited for next week when Monday will feel like Monday and the weekly routine can begin again.
I didn’t really make any resolutions for 2020 just overall goals like focusing on my health and spending less money on unnecessary things (pack your lunch Danica!).
Did anyone of you make any resolutions? Let me know.
- The Dreamers by Karen Thompson Walker ★★★★★
SO happy that my first book read in 2020 was a 5-star read! This year is off to a great start.
- Now Entering Addamsville by Francesca Zappia
- The Road by Cormac McCarthy
- Her Body and Other Parties by Carmen Maria Machado
- Of Curse and Kisses by Sandhya Menon
Found a 2/$15 deal at Indigo! I’m trying to get through the books I own and utilise the library more in 2020 but I had a gift card and these were on sale.
Borrowed from the Library
Didn’t borrow any books from the library this week!
Didn’t request/get approved for any books this week!
- Weekly Update #10 | 12/22 – 12/28
- Monthly Wrap Up | December 2019
- A Year in Review | My 2019 Books
- Friday Book Beginnings & The Friday 56 | #55
- ARC Review | The Tenant by Katrine Engberg
What book are you most excited to read in 2020? What anticipated release(s) are you excited for?