Happy Sunday! This week felt like a long one. I went back to work after being off for a few weeks and I had a lot of dentist and doctor appointments. Not a lot of time for reading and unwinding! We’ve been watching this show on Crave called The Leftovers and we’re already on Season Two. It’s pretty interesting.
We got most of our errands done today so Sunday is looking pretty chill – I’m hoping to do something festive or out of the house. I hope you all have a great week!
- Daisy Jones & the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid ★★★★
- The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen ★★★.5
- Rooms by Lauren Oliver ★★★.5
Borrowed from the Library
- The Sound of Stars by Alechia Dow
- Weekly Update #6 | 11/24 – 11/30
- Book Review | Wonderblood by Julia Whicker
- Friday Book Beginnings & The Friday 56 | #51
Have you read any good books recently? What are you most looking forward to read/continue reading next week?