Happy Sunday! I completed my Goodreads 2019 Reading Challenge of reading 100 books this week 🙂 This was a cool feat to get to before the last month of the year. November always feels like a nothing month to me. I’m exited for the start of December (my birthday month!) and all the festivities that surround the holidays. I’m hoping to get my Christmas shopping list done this week so I am not running around the last few days.
A freezing rain / ice pellet / snow storm is supposed to hit us tomorrow afternoon which makes me not want to leave the house at all. Maybe I’ll get further in to my current read.
- Daisy Jones & The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid
I’m really liking this so far. I am about 40ish% of the way through and I find the interview format of all the characters to be a neat writing style.
Borrowed from the Library
- Lord of the Flies by William Golding
- The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen
- An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen
- Daisy Jones & the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Don’t Read the Comments by Eric Smith
- Weekly Update #4 | 11/17 – 11/23
- ARC Review | The Look-Alike by Erica Spindler
- Friday Book Beginnings & The Friday 56 | #50
- Monthly Wrap Up | November 2019
Have you read any good books recently? What are you most looking forward to read/continue reading next week?