The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. I’ll also be linking to Stacking the Shelves a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.
Happy Sunday! I completed my Goodreads 2019 Reading Challenge of reading 100 books this week 🙂 This was a cool feat to get to before the last month of the year. November always feels like a nothing month to me. I’m exited for the start of December (my birthday month!) and all the festivities that surround the holidays. I’m hoping to get my Christmas shopping list done this week so I am not running around the last few days.
A freezing rain / ice pellet / snow storm is supposed to hit us tomorrow afternoon which makes me not want to leave the house at all. Maybe I’ll get further in to my current read.
- My Sister, the Serial Killer by Okinyan Braithwaite ★★★
- Under the Dome by Stephen King ★★★
- Daisy Jones & The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid
I’m really liking this so far. I am about 40ish% of the way through and I find the interview format of all the characters to be a neat writing style.
Borrowed from the Library
- Lord of the Flies by William Golding
- The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen
- An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen
- Daisy Jones & the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Don’t Read the Comments by Eric Smith
- Weekly Update #4 | 11/17 – 11/23
- ARC Review | The Look-Alike by Erica Spindler
- Friday Book Beginnings & The Friday 56 | #50
- Monthly Wrap Up | November 2019
Have you read any good books recently? What are you most looking forward to read/continue reading next week?
- Instagram (@shelvesofspines)
- Twitter (@shelvesofspines)
Congratulations on reaching your Goodreads goal 🎉
Wishing you a great reading week
Congratulations on the reading goal! I stopped reading Daisy Jones at about the 40% mark. I thought the style was interesting, but it got grating imo. I might pick it up again someday. I am excited for The Husband Between Us. Happy reading!
Congrats on hitting your Goodreads goal! I usually read 100 books a year, but that won’t happen this year. Have a good week!
Congrats on completing your Goodreads challenge. Stay warm and happy reading!
Pingback: Weekly Update #7 | 12/1 – 12/7 | Shelves of Spines