Happy Sunday! I hope everyone’s had a great week. I spent mine split between my apartment and snuck home for a bit to spend time with my parents. Not much reading got done compared to last week but I spent some time at a lovely outdoor Christmas Market yesterday. When it got darker late afternoon all the Christmas lights and the big tree made it feel so festive. I’m hoping to check out a holiday food market today!
- Under the Dome by Stephen King
I haven’t really made a bigger dent in this one from last week. I am up to 99 books for this month and want my 100th book to be a good one. I’m deciding between The Shining by Stephen King or My Sister, The Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite.
- A Million Junes by Emily Henry
- The Nightmare Place by Steve Mosby
- Every Last Lie by Mary Kubica
- Rooms by Lauren Oliver
I’m a sucker for the 3/$10 table at Indigo and snagged The Nightmare Place, Every Last Lie, and Rooms. The table is sometimes hit or miss but I can usually find a few good gems or new to me authors. If you’ve read any of these please let me know – I’m curious to get opinions!
Didn’t get approved for any books this week! But I did request:
- Weekly Update #4 | 11/10-11/17
- ARC Review | Together We Caught Fire by Eva V Gibson
- Book Review | The Wanderers by Meg Howrey
- Friday Book Beginnings & The Friday 56 | #49
Have you read any good books recently? What are you most looking forward to read/continue reading next week?