The interpretation of numbers is up to you! It can be: one, 1, first, I, vol. 1 etc.
Here are some books on my to be read shelf of books I own that I aim to pick up and try throughout this readathon:
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo
- 11/22/63 by Stephen King
- 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami
- 1984 by George Orwell
Books I might try and check out of the library if they’re available:
- The Final Six by Alexandra Monir
- The Tenth Girl by Sara Faring
- The Last One by Alexandra Olivia
- The Girl in 6E by A.R. Torre
Are you participating in Buzzword Readathon? Do you have any “numbers” book recommendations? Let me know below!