Hey guys! I haven’t posted in a bit. It’s finals week and then I have field placement for 3 weeks. During this week (Apr 17-21) I won’t be posting on here but hopefully after the finals are done I can go back to normal posting and create a nice queue on the weekend. I have read a lot of great books inbetween my studying and final projects that I can’t wait to share my opinion on.
- Ten Thousand Skies Above You – Claudia Gray
- A Million World With You – Claudia Gray
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me – Mindy Kaling
- When Dimple Met Rishi – Sandhya M
- Blue is the Warmest Colour (Graphic Novel)
- After the Quake – Harushi Murakami (eBook)
- A Gathering of Shadows – V.E. Schwab (Audiobook)