Welcome to Day 1 of 24 Days of Shelves of Spines!
I haven’t been active much in the past month. I think my last post was November 4th. Life got really busy. College got in the way of things. So I wanted to do something to get that post count up and do something fun for the holiday season. So for the 24 days leading up to Christmas I will be posting a blog post!
I thought I’d start it off with something simple for Day 1. So here is 10 facts about me:
- My birthday is December 24th.
- I have 1 more semester of college left before I graduate.
- I love to watch TV shows/films set in different time periods (Any recommendations?)
- I adopted a kitty this summer named Lewis
- I live in Canada
- Binging the Twilight and Hunger Games series got me into reading a lot more
- I’m currently reading On Trails: An Exploration by Robert Moor but still in the prologue
- I tried writing a novel for NaNoWriMo this year and only managed ~8,000 words
- Rainy weather always makes me want to curl up on the couch and read but I usually end up watching Netflix
- I’m really good at procrastinating!
I hope this was a fun little kick off to my little Christmas blog post marathon. Comment down below with a fact or two about yourself if you like!