|from Google Images|
I found this book tag on Booksablog. Despite the little fiasco with the press at Golden Globes I still really like Jennifer Lawrence as an actress and I thought this book tag was perfect.
1. Swearing off social media- A book you refuse to read
In the past I would have said the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. But I have picked up the prequel trilogy which I can’t remember off the top of my head the name of the trilogy so I’m just going to say the Clockwork Princess trilogy. I really do like these books and am currently maybe a third into the last in the series. I still don’t know if I will ever pick up the series as it is so gigantic and I am trying to veer away from YA.
2. The Oscar Trip – A book that hit a snag
I would say for me this was Legen by Marie Lu. It is the last book in the Champion trilogy (again I don’t know if that’s what the series is called). I remember I couldn’t get passed page 28 for the longest time. I actually put it down for a year before picking it back up again to finish it. In the end, I liked it.
3. The viral Taylor Swift photobomb at the Golden Globes: A book/series you didn’t know would get so popular?
I usually read series that are already underway. So none of them surprised be at being popular because I was already aware.
4. Work with David O. Russel- Dysfunctional character you can’t help but love?
Miles from Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover.
5. Mystique- A villain who thinks they’re doing what’s right?
Warner from the Shatter Me series by Taheereh Mafi.
6. Bradley cooper: What author do you find yourself always coming back to?
Forever and always Colleen Hoover. Read one of her books. You’ll think this too.
7. Spoiled for Homeland on National television: A plot line you were spoiled for?
I can’t think of a certain example but when books don’t clearly say which one they are in the series and I am trying to figure it out while looking on the back covers I will sometimes spoil myself. I mean, I usually forget until said spoiler happens. Actually, what I thought was the ending to Legend by Marie Lu felt like a spoiler to me because I accidently read a review that wasn’t flagged properly.
8. The Hunger Games- Favorite high profile series?
Definitely would go with the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins or the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. Both are sooo good.
9. Everyone’s obsession with being her best friend: A character who would make your ultimate best friend?
Hmm. I really can’t think for this one. I’m going to go with Katniss.
10. Everything she’s ever said- Favorite comedic/snarky character?
I liked Daemon Black’s remarks in the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. That’s the only character that is ringing a bell for me right now.