This weeks Top 5 Wednesday is your favourite self-published books. I don’t think that I have read any self-published books so this list will be 5 self-published books that I wish to read.
(In no particular order)
1. Run Rachel Run by Patricia Paris
Involves lust, murder, detectives and a stalker.
2. Things I Lost in the Fire by Katie Jennings
Looks like something happens to the main character that causes her to become a singer under an unknown alias. But someone discovers the truth.
3. Rage’s Echo by J.S. Bailey
Paranormal investigation and death.
4. Sanctuary by Rebecka Vigus
Frees abused women from abusers by creating a sanctuary.
5. Cries from the Deep by Anthony Hulse
A journalist drawn to the world of corruption.
What self-published books have you read?