I found this tag on Wattpad
1. Diabetes: A book too sweet
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins.
2. Chicken Pox: A book you’ve read but wouldn’t pick up again
Me, Earl and the Dying Girl.
3. Influenza: A contagious book that spread like a virus
The Crossfire Series by Sylvia Day.
4. The Cycle: A book you read fairly often
I read one of the books in the Hunger Games Trilogy every once in a while.
5. Insomnia: A book that kept you up all night
I remember staying up all night reading the Twilight series ages ago. Or Outlander by Diana Gabaldon.
6. Amnesia: A book that failed to leave an important message
7. Asthma: A book that took your breath away
Any book written by Colleen Hoover. But more specifically, Slammed.
8. Malnutrition: A book that lacked food for thought
The Girl on the Train.
9. Travel Sickness: A book that too you on a journey through time and space
Across the Universe Trilogy.