It’s been a while…
Since August I have moved out of my parents house and started college full time. Therefore, a lot of my time has been taken up by a lot of things. But that doesn’t mean I haven’t read some books.
Below is a list of what I have read since then.
- The Martian by Andy Weir
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- The Truth About the Harry Quebert Affair by Joel Dicker
- Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
- Me, Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
- The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Doon by Carey Corp & Lorie Langdon
Look out for reviews of these books in the future. I’m going to work very hard to set up a queue.