1. How do you organize your shelves?
Right now I have two 5 shelf bookshelves beside each other. Only 3 shelves on each have books on them. At first I had them organized by series then stand alone but now as you can see I’ve sorted them by colour.
2. What is one of your favourite books that is not in one of your favourite genres?
This is a very interesting question. I honestly can’t choose I’m interested to see what others have picked. If I had to choose I would say Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover. I’m not big on contemporary/new adult at the moment but this book had me in tears.
3. What is the last 5 star book you read?
The last 5 star book I read was either Outlander by Diana Gabaldon or Still Alice by Lisa Genova.
4. What book are you most excited for to read during the read-a-thon?
The two books that I am most excited to start/complete is Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon. It’s book two in the Outlander series (currently obsessed). And Scarlett by Marissa Meyer the second book in the Lunar Chronicles series.
5. What book do you recommend the most?
In order to not sound like a broken record I am not going to say Outlander by Diana Gabaldon for this question (although I highly highly highly recommend). I would say Stolen by Lucy Christopher. It’s written as a letter from the captive to the captor.